Here you’ll find the ABC’s of growing indoors with Tower Garden. We’ve linked to a deeper dive into each step so you can go directly to the info you want the most.
6 Basic Steps for Indoor Tower Gardeners
As with so much else in life, Tower gardening starts from the ground up (OK, for indoor gardening, it literally starts from the floor up). Let’s grow!
1. Pick Your Location
Here’s an easy item to cross off your to-do list. You’ll need about 3 square feet (0.28 m2) of space, a reliable power source, and convenient access to a faucet. Curious to see other Tower Gardeners’ choices? Browse popular spots »
2. Assemble Your Tower Garden and LED Indoor Grow Lights
- Does this step sound challenging? Exhale: If you’re growing with Tower Garden HOME, you’ll find a step-by-step HOME assembly video and downloadable guide here.
- For Tower Garden FLEX growers, you’ll find the step-by-step FLEX assembly video and downloadable guide here.
- For LED Indoor Grow Lights assembly, you’ll find a video for adding the grow lights to your Tower Garden here. Don’t forget that the LED Indoor Grow Lights are essential for successful growing indoors with Tower Garden!
(Note: Hard copies of the Tower Garden unit assembly guides also came with your system.)
3. Just Add Water (and Nutrients)
Now you’re ready to prep your Tower Garden for your plants by filling the reservoir, adding nutrients, and connecting to your power source. As with the assembly, we’ve got you covered with step-by-step videos and downloadable guides for HOME and FLEX.
4. Start Your Plants
Whether you’re planning to use the seeds that came with your Tower Garden, order new seeds, or experiment with seedlings, see what plants do best indoors »
5. Keep an Eye on Things
To make sure you get the best possible harvest, we encourage you to check on your plants regularly (to minimize any potential issues) and keep up with these quick maintenance tasks for your Tower Garden unit.
Time is veggies! Your eyes and your appetite tell you those leafy greens, herbs, or other plants are ready to move from Tower to table, so ... now what? Find harvesting tips here, and get ready to enjoy your clean, fresh, delicious produce.
Best Practices for Happy, Healthy Harvests
If you’re already firmly rooted in these basics, explore some tips for giving your indoor crops some ongoing TLC, so they can keep helping you grow good health. See best practices for growing indoors »